[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 27, 2017, 11:03:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CNN, MSNBC Freak Over Trump ?Destroying? Obama?s ?Signature? Climate Policy  (Read 65 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2017, 02:53:08 pm »

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/03/28/cnn-msnbc-freak-over-trump-destroying-obamas-signature-climate?platform=hootsuite

Let the freak out begin. MSNBC and CNN on Tuesday went nuclear over Donald Trump?s move to roll back Barack Obama?s ?signature? climate policies, whining that the President is ?destroying? and ?obliterating? the Democrat?s efforts. The CNN graphics department went into overdrive with one biased description reading, ?Trump Signs Order Dismantling Obama Climate Record.?

That apparently wasn?t enough because a few minutes later it was changed to this: ?Trump takes Hammer to Obama Climate Record.? On MSNBC, Kate Snow fretted that Trump signed ?a sweeping new executive order just signed this afternoon instructs the Environmental Protection Agency to review one of President Obama's legacy-defining policies.?
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 05:28:17 pm »

I will be disappointed if anything remains of the Obama Administration in four years.  What he and his team did was very destructive to America.  Obama's sole legacy should be only being the first black man elected to the presidency of the USA.  He should have nothing to claim other than that of accomplishment, other than he lowered his handicap while president.  If he can't make that claim, he even failed at the game of golf.  If I played as often as he did, my game would make immense improvement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email