[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 27, 2017, 11:08:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump cancels sexual orientation questions on 2020 Census  (Read 77 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2017, 02:51:48 pm »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/trump-cancels-census-sexual-orientation-questions-/

The Trump administration canceled plans to probe Americans for their sexual orientation in the 2020 Census, nixing efforts by congressional Democrats who?d wanted a better picture of the country?s increasingly complex family and sexual dynamics.

Gay-rights advocates had been pressing for the questions, saying it was time the country got an official count.

They appeared to have won a victory Tuesday morning, when the Census Bureau released its list of proposed subjects for 2020, and said ?sexual orientation and gender identity? were new additions. But hours later the Census released an updated list striking the sexual orientation proposal.

Winning!
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 05:24:52 pm »

Frankly, it is no ones business what an individual's sexual orientation is.  I have had people working for me that were gay, and I had no knowledge of it until someone told me.  I just don't care about that.  I only care that they perform while in the workplace.  WHen they go home, and in the privacy of their home, what they do is not my business.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 06:44:51 pm »

Frankly, it is no ones business what an individual's sexual orientation is.  I have had people working for me that were gay, and I had no knowledge of it until someone told me.  I just don't care about that.  I only care that they perform while in the workplace.  WHen they go home, and in the privacy of their home, what they do is not my business.
I never cared either....until they started shoving it down our throats. Ruined TV shows for me. Movies. As long as you are gay and are not trying to push the agenda, I am fine with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email