[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2017, 02:33:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 ?Objective? Journalists Who Hoped Rachel Maddow Would Validate Trump-Russia C  (Read 73 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 15, 2017, 04:33:06 pm »

15 ?Objective? Journalists Who Hoped Rachel Maddow Would Validate Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/15/rachel-maddow-trump-tax-return-russia/

Hordes of liberal Twitter users went from giddy anticipation to impotent rage Tuesday night as MSNBC host Rachel Maddow?s big tease of ?Trump tax returns? delivered no new evidence of political collusion between the U.S. president and Russia.

Many messages along these lines came from reporters and editors for establishment news outlets ? who claim to be objective and non-partisan while pushing a conspiracy believed almost exclusively by the far left.

As the show aired, several journalists complained about Maddow?s torturously long presentation of background info, which allowed the White House and several other news outlets to get ahead of reporter David Cay Johnston?s ?scoop? that Trump paid the IRS $38 million in 2005. Others stayed patient with Maddow, tweeting along to her web of Trump-Russia connections.

Philip Gourevitch of The New Yorker expressed hope that these tax returns would clear up ?unanswered questions? about ?Russian oligarchs?:

Deutsche Bank, Bank of Cypress, Turkey, Flynn, Preet, Russian oligarchs? all unanswered questions ever will be answered by tax returns?

? Philip Gourevitch (@PGourevitch) March 15, 2017

Ryan McCarthy, Editor-in-Chief of VICE, linked to an article asking questions about a real estate deal between Trump and a Russian fertilizer magnate:

Here's one story Maddow mentione
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 09:20:43 am »

If journalists are not going to back up their accusations with evidence, then what they are doing is criminal, either libel or slander and should be prosecuted at the extreme of the law with maximum penalties.  Enough is enough.

As it is, there is no source of news in the USA I trust.  Not even Fox News, which is transitioning into a media organization that has the most extreme liberals on every show.  Goolsbee is on just about every evening show, and he has absolutely nothing of value or truth to utter.  And on top of that, they have Maria Harf on, she is the idiot that said what we need to do is create jobs for the members of ISIS.  UGGGGHHH!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 02:42:25 pm »

If journalists are not going to back up their accusations with evidence, then what they are doing is criminal, either libel or slander and should be prosecuted at the extreme of the law with maximum penalties.  Enough is enough.

As it is, there is no source of news in the USA I trust.  Not even Fox News, which is transitioning into a media organization that has the most extreme liberals on every show.  Goolsbee is on just about every evening show, and he has absolutely nothing of value or truth to utter.  And on top of that, they have Maria Harf on, she is the idiot that said what we need to do is create jobs for the members of ISIS.  UGGGGHHH!
I feel the same way and have for some time now. I do not trust USA media. Trump really helped that cause, one main reason I started to like him during the elections.
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 05:18:31 pm »

I liked him because he defined the issues of this election.  He was willing to talk about things that are almost taboo with the politically correct crowd.

Sad to say, but my fear is manifesting itself each and every day that the Republicans in Congress would not support his ideas.  They are worthless, and every person that votes against including the dollars for the wall in the coming budget should be targeted for removal in the primary.  Enough is enough.

If these fools do not start embracing what Trump ran on, their careers in politics should be brought to an end with the next election.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 05:25:12 pm »

I liked him because he defined the issues of this election.  He was willing to talk about things that are almost taboo with the politically correct crowd.

Sad to say, but my fear is manifesting itself each and every day that the Republicans in Congress would not support his ideas.  They are worthless, and every person that votes against including the dollars for the wall in the coming budget should be targeted for removal in the primary.  Enough is enough.

If these fools do not start embracing what Trump ran on, their careers in politics should be brought to an end with the next election.
Sadly most of them won't lose the next election. They still keep voting some of them in. McCain, Graham and Ryan. McConnel does the nuke option for Gorush. They have been corrupt for many decades and it might be to late to change the money train and new world order types in DC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email