[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
September 23, 2017, 03:23:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With One Terrific Speech, Donald Trump Becomes President Trump  (Read 263 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 01, 2017, 11:12:25 am »

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-one-great-speech-donald-trump-becomes-president-trump/

State Of The Union: President Trump's address to Congress and the American people did more than just deliver the usual banal presidential laundry list ? it turned a man that many thought lacked the temperament and vision to be president into a real president.

Yes, he repeated his campaign vows to repeal and replace ObamaCare, to lower taxes and make them fairer, to deregulate, to rebuild America's infrastructure, to give parents and their kids school choice, to enforce America's immigration laws, and to strengthen our defenses.

Those are all welcome ideas that will strengthen America for all of its citizens, not just a privileged few.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 11:13:12 am »

Photo of pelosis gang at speech.

jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 12:58:18 pm »

No question, a brilliant speech.  However, the old expression of it only takes one aw-sh*t to wipe out a thousand that-a-boys will prove to be never more true in regard to Trump.

Even in my own mindset, Trump promised when campaigning to eliminate the H1-b Visa Program, and do it on his first day in office.  It did not happen, and while I would be happy if he did it on day 500, failure not to do it will lose my vote and that of MILLIONS of other!  Eliminating the H1-b Visa Program would restore millions of jobs to Americans.  MILLIONS!

Also, he sure sounded like he might just legalize all the illegal invading aliens, and if he does that, he will NEVER see a 2nd term.  NEVER!

And his appeal to the Democrats fell on deaf ears.  They are in a death spiral, and they will NOT co-operate with him one single day he is in office.  They are counting on his resigning within one year with the endless attacks by their co-conspirators, the mainstream media.  This speech changes nothing.

With 94 million Americans out of the workforce that should be in it, that is a 42% unemployment rate, and not the false lie perpetrated by our corrupt government of 4.6%.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 12:59:49 pm by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 02:37:45 pm »

No question, a brilliant speech.  However, the old expression of it only takes one aw-sh*t to wipe out a thousand that-a-boys will prove to be never more true in regard to Trump.

Even in my own mindset, Trump promised when campaigning to eliminate the H1-b Visa Program, and do it on his first day in office.  It did not happen, and while I would be happy if he did it on day 500, failure not to do it will lose my vote and that of MILLIONS of other!  Eliminating the H1-b Visa Program would restore millions of jobs to Americans.  MILLIONS!

Also, he sure sounded like he might just legalize all the illegal invading aliens, and if he does that, he will NEVER see a 2nd term.  NEVER!

And his appeal to the Democrats fell on deaf ears.  They are in a death spiral, and they will NOT co-operate with him one single day he is in office.  They are counting on his resigning within one year with the endless attacks by their co-conspirators, the mainstream media.  This speech changes nothing.

With 94 million Americans out of the workforce that should be in it, that is a 42% unemployment rate, and not the false lie perpetrated by our corrupt government of 4.6%.
Him not stopping DACA too....real worrisome. Every day that stays, more and more invaders are coming in country ..
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 05:12:36 pm »

Any time we as a nation have a policy that encourages illegal invasion into our country, that policy is NOT in the best interests of the people of the USA. 

ILLEGAL INVADERS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS!

I am descended from immigrants, my wife is an immigrant, and they all entered the USA legally.  A nation is entitled to defend its borders and unilaterally decide who may enter its borders.  Any other mindset is lunacy.  The present mayor of Chicago has sh*t for brains.  Is it any mystery that the murder rate is what it is in that city?  Does it speak well for him that he cares about the citizens in the city he manages?  I don't think so.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 05:20:15 pm »

Any time we as a nation have a policy that encourages illegal invasion into our country, that policy is NOT in the best interests of the people of the USA. 

ILLEGAL INVADERS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS!

I am descended from immigrants, my wife is an immigrant, and they all entered the USA legally.  A nation is entitled to defend its borders and unilaterally decide who may enter its borders.  Any other mindset is lunacy.  The present mayor of Chicago has sh*t for brains.  Is it any mystery that the murder rate is what it is in that city?  Does it speak well for him that he cares about the citizens in the city he manages?  I don't think so.

invaders are not immigrants. They are soldiers for the sharia for all war. brought to you by soros, master ruler for the new world order goal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email