[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2017, 04:12:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PzLdr History Facts  (Read 9049 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2017, 12:36:20 pm »

Truman was right to can MacArthur.

Korea remains a problem today, particularly with flat head running around in North Korea.  For the first time, I heard mentioned today the possible reunification of Korea.  The only way that happens will be with flat head taken out and China realizing it is in their interest to unify Korea.  Frankly, because of proximity, I believe it would be in China's economic interest to unify Korea.  Korea would become a strong market for China, much like the USA today.

But are they prepared to take out flat head to unify Korea?  I think not.

And Trump, if he honestly thinks he can run about using the military to solve problems like North Korea, he is in for a rude awakening.  China will not sit back and let their puppet get attacked by the USA.  Not happening.
I agree with you Jafo. I also think Russia won't sit back either on NK.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:38:31 pm by apples » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2017, 12:40:37 pm »

On April 12, 1945, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dies at Warm Springs, Arkansas, of a massive cerebral hemorrhage. Roosevelt, America's only four term President, had been increasingly ill over the preceding year [check photos of him at the Yalta conference], but had kept his medical issues from the public with the aid of the sycophantic press corps. He had been visited by his long time mistress [or former mistress], Lucy Mercer the morning of his death.

Roosevelt's death brought [misplaced] joy in Berlin, and major sadness in America. He was and still is, missed by many. But not by me.
Not missed by me either.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:43:06 pm by apples » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email